• Preheat oven to 180ºC. Prepare quiche pan – approx. 26mm in size.
• Heat oil and gently sauté onion.
• Place drained beans in a liquidiser, add the buttermilk and process until smooth – 30 seconds.
• Add all the other ingredients, except cheese.
• Add onions and process for 30 seconds.
• Pour mixture into dish.
• Crumble cheese on top.
• Bake for 40 minutes until bubbling golden and set.
• Remove from oven and leave to cool slightly
This quiche can be baked in a rectangle dish and cut into squares.