Place the buck wheat flour, cake flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Gradually whisk in egg and buttermilk, until the mixture is smooth.
Stir in the melted butter, chives and seasoning
Cook the blinis in batches, by dropping tablespoons of batter into a heated non-stick frying pan.
Cook on one side until bubbles form on the surface, turn over using a spatula and cook on the other side until brown.
Keep the blinis warm in a tea towel if serving warm, or place on a wire rack to cool.
To serve, spread the blinis with Cream Cheese and top with smoked salmon and dill.
• Preheat oven to 180ºC. Prepare quiche pan – approx. 26mm in size.
• Heat oil and gently sauté onion.
• Place drained beans in a liquidiser, add the buttermilk and process until smooth – 30 seconds.
• Add all the other ingredients, except cheese.
• Add onions and process for 30 seconds.
• Pour mixture into dish.
• Crumble cheese on top.
• Bake for 40 minutes until bubbling golden and set.
• Remove from oven and leave to cool slightly
This quiche can be baked in a rectangle dish and cut into squares.